Travel and Accomodations
These are suggestions of possible options for your stay in Mt Shasta. Price of the event does not include travel costs, meals, or overnight accomodations.
Rooms and rentals book up very fast as summer approaches. We highly encourage booking your room ASAP.
- Cold Creek Inn – Ask for 777 Mt Shasta Group Rates for 15% off (Ref: Brian)
- Mt Shasta Resort
- Best Western
- Local Air BnB’s
- Camping: Free on Mt Shasta (Bunny Flats, Panther Meadows, McBride Springs) and Dispersed Camping in surrounding National Forest and BLM lands
- Many other options via online search
Smaller Nearby Airports:
- Rogue Valley – Medford International Airport (MFR) – 90 miles
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF) – 210 miles
- San Fransisco Area Airports
- Portland Airport (PDX) – 370 miles
From the North or South on I-5:
Follow I-5 to the second Mt Shasta exit 738 / Lake St
Take exit 738 and take a Right onto W Lake St at the stop sign
Follow W Lake St onto Hatchery Ln (stay left)
Take a Left onto S Old Stage Rd
Follow S Old Stage Rd approx 1/4 mile and stay Left at the “Y”
Take the Left at the “Y” onto W A Barr Rd
Follow W A Barr Rd for approx 1 mile until you reach Mt Shasta Resort
Take a left on Siskyou Lake Blvd and proceed a few hundred yards to 1000 Siskyou Lake Blvd, your destination at the Mount Shasta Resort.
We are in the Siskiyou Room, downstairs.